Handmade | Wood Bow Ties | Ella Bing
We have an explemary example of a terrific handmade wood bow tie. This Woody, is a layered, two-tone wood bow tie. The first wood being the Ficus Elastica tree, which at one point, its milky latex was once used for making rubber. The second wood, is from the Cancharana Tree, with a nice dark red-tone. This impressive wood bow tie, is made right here in the good ol’ US of A, specifically in Tampa Bay, FL and is paired with a lovely dark blue and white checkered pattern. Very man-esque.
- Hailing from Bangladesh and E. Paraguay
- Made by hand, no two Ella Bing Woodys are alike – all made with love.
- Fits up to a size 18” Neck – If you have a larger neck, let us know, we will take care of you.
Details and Care
A preppy, American-made, handmade bow tie with added ganache. Our Wood bow ties can be worn as a statement and a piece of art.
- Silk/Cotton knot & neck piece; dry clean
- Exotic Woods, please handle with care
- Made by hand, in Tampa Bay Florida
Shipping and Returns
5 bucks will ship to anywhere in the continental United States or Canada. 10 bucks to the universe! If you are not satisfied with your bow tie, we will work with you to ensure that you are!